Wednesday, October 1, 2008

News Flash – Is Nevada Leaning Blue? Tip It Over!


Democrats are on a roll in Nevada. Yesterday’s LA Times article explains the hopeful trend with maps, pie charts and issues.

Nevada now has more registered Democrats than Republicans – 76,000 more. In 2004 when the state was red, Bush won the state by 21,500 votes. And Nevada has sided with the winner in all but two presidential elections over the last century.

So … you do the extrapolating. We have a chance!!! But every vote will count so this is not the time to sit on your tushes. This is the moment of meaning you’ve been waiting for.

California Democrats, join the carpool caravan to Nevada and our sister districts. Here’s the direct link to our home page on the Obama site. I’m going October 17th. I’ll be the short one with curly brown hair, glasses and a sense of humor. You’ll want to walk with me.

So are you coming along? Or do you know anyone who’ll be going to Nevada? Let me know and I’ll post something; I’ll include your blog.

Off the couch, away from the computer, out of your comfort zone.

2 comments:

Green Bean said...

Woohoo Bobbi! My sister and I wanted to go but couldn't swing it with the little chitluns. Bring it home for us, girl, bring it home!

Bobbi said...

Been there, done that. I'll think of you guys as I ring those doorbells. Wish me luck!